Monday, May 24, 2010

The new project

Today I start the BBQ Island for my customers. I have to go pick up my kiln dried doug. fir 4x4s and start the mortises and tenon. I am very excited about this build, however, I also need to clean the shop up before I can even start. My weekend did not lend itself to any great length of shop time. I was out there for a couple of hours on Sunday, and did get a few things done. I need to get some misc. hardware to hang the Jet AFS, which is very important, as it is laundry day for Sarah, and I don't want all that fine particulate going in the house or in the clean clothes as they come out of the washer. Also on today's list, finish the radiator flush and check for leaks. I can tell it is going to be a busy day, and I am late.

~John

No comments:

Post a Comment