Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Website!

Well, it has been a while since I have done any new posts. I have been busy @ work (a good thing) and got very sick (a bad thing). But I am better now, and am working on some new items. I haven't been in the shop for a couple of weeks, and am suffering from withdraws. I have a couple of new project ideas that I am really excited about, and just need the time to work on them.

Tomorrow I have to go finish the small remodel I have been working on in West Sac. I am 95% done with the sheetrock mud work. I need to finish skimming a few seams in the AM, and then shoot the texture. I did get the final payment today, so that is a really good thing.

Other big news, I bought a domain name for my business website!!! I am thrilled. I have a temp site up, but will be meeting with a web guru soon to get some better design, etc. I look forward to having the portfolio online, which will make it a lot easier to show potential customers what I can do for them. The website is www.everbuilder.com. I plan on linking the site and this blog together also, which will be cool. I want to be able to have my customers follow the blog while I work on their project in real time. I think that would be a fun thing for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment